Humanity Road closes the black hole of communications during sudden-onset disasters. Humanity Road specializes in retrieving actionable information from the noise of social media at the onset of disaster. The organization provides volunteer resources and equipment for surge support to enhance communications and for media monitoring, accelerating the speed of recovery. Humanity Road works with private and public partners, including local communities, to build capacity and resilience by enhancing communications capabilities before, during, and after disaster. Humanity Road also provides assistance in planning and supporting disaster response exercises that involve social media, offers several training options for emergency responders on social media, and can provide training workshops.
- Public Charity
- Woman Owned Business
- Non-Profit Organization
- Contracts and Grants
Mission: We help the public survive, sustain and reunite after catastrophic disaster by closing the black hole of communications. We monitor social media to save lives. We connect people and animal owners with those who can provide them aid.
- Industry expert in social media analytics
- Exercise planning and development. Senior Exercise Planning experience developing and participating in military and civilian disaster preparedness exercises with a focus on social media. Local, Regional, National and Multinational Exercise and Scenario Development Service
- MSEL’s Injects
- Senior Controller, HSEEP Compliant
- Real world social media injects
- Simcell – simulating 100 - 1k injects for USA and global drills
- Six years supporting and developing multinational exercise
- Supporting PACOM, EUCOM, NORTHCOM, DOD
- Humanity Road is the only NGO in the world that has responded to over 1,100 disasters since 2010. Named by Department of Defense, European Command and Pacific Command as experts in their industry.
- Invited by FEMA for their Tech Sector Team.
- Remote or onsite services
- Provides services for communications in complex disaster; including monitoring social media to identify urgent needs, delivery of innovative communications solutions in complex conditions
- Cage Code: 6MYC6
- Entity Structure: Corporate Entity (Tax Exempt)
Primary NAICS Code 624230 - Emergency and Other Relief Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 624230 - Emergency and Other Relief Services
- H269 - EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS TESTING- TRAINING AIDS AND DEVICES
- L069 - TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE- TRAINING AIDS AND DEVICES
- R426 - SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: COMMUNICATIONS
- R429 - SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: EMERGENCY RESPONSE/DISASTER PLANNING/PREPAREDNESS SUPPORT
- R612 - SUPPORT- ADMINISTRATIVE: INFORMATION RETRIEVAL
- R702 - SUPPORT- MANAGEMENT: DATA COLLECTION
Results: Humanity Road helps locate, organize and connect people and communities with valuable information and critical resources.
Target demographics: We help people, animals and emergency officials by connecting them with resources when disaster strikes. During a disaster, impacted areas become overwhelmed, and viable lifesaving solutions and information can become impossible to find. Humanity Road is an additional lifeline (the bridge) for the affected public, local officials and emergency response teams using innovative technology and social listening platforms.
Direct beneficiaries per year: Every year, Humanity Road volunteers help thousands of people and animals around the world impacted by disaster.
Geographic areas served: places all over the world
Programs: Every call for help should be heard, we monitor social media to save lives, testing new disaster response tools and technology, and helping emergency officials plan and conduct preparedness campaigns and exercises to improve the disaster response chain of care.