In the world’s worst disasters, our volunteers have saved thousands of lives by taking one small step at a time. The next step is up to you. Give a gift to save lives. Tax Exempt Charity - Tax ID 27-2047079
"Just a brief note to let you know how hard and fast these folks work!! I arrived in Cudjoe Key FL 8 days after complete annihilation as a result of Irma. Before we knew it, the troops had arrived and set up internet connections! It was the first and only way to get communications out of our area." - Big Pine Key FL Resident
On September 10, 2018, as Hurricane Florence approached the Carolinas, we put out the call to Humanity Road for assistance. Humanity Road began by amplifying our trusted source social media accounts and monitored for unmet needs from our public. They then added value to their service by providing us with crowd sourced and other information including the marine vessels still off our coastline. - Emergency Manager
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- CAN I SEND A DONATION IN SNAIL MAIL TO HUMANITY ROAD?
- Yes. Checks should be made payable to Humanity Road and can be mailed to 230 Washington Street, Boydton, VA 23917
- IS MY DONATION TO HUMANITY ROAD TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
- Yes. All donations to Humanity Road are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- DOES HUMANITY ROAD ACCEPT BITCOIN DONATIONS?
- Answer: Yes, Humanity Road accepts bitcoin donations. All donations are tax deductible to the full extend of the law. Please see Bitcoin for more information
- DOES HUMANITY ROAD ACCEPT DONATIONS THROUGH EBAY?
- Yes, you may donate all or a portion of your proceeds from selling items on eBay. Please visit eBay Charity for more information